February 12, 2012

Interview with Liv Tyler: I am trying to understand love

Actress Liv Tyler says she is constantly attempting to understand love and looks back at her childhood for the answers.

Tyler, 34, who has been dating photographer Theo Wenner for the past six months, said she is constantly attempting to find out what the meaning of "life and love" are, Contactmusic reported.

"Am I happy in love? I'm still trying to figure love out. I'm honestly still trying to figure it all out. Life and love and my ideas of love. And what love really is. And how it works and what it all means," she said.

The brunette beauty, who has a seven-year-old son, Milo, with ex-husband Royston Langdon, said she has been using her own experiences of love as a child in an attempt to understand who she is as a person.

"I'm actually really trying to apply myself to understanding who I am, how I work, what I've done in the past, and my childhood, and how I am at raising a child.

"What I saw as a child in love, the examples I saw and how that affects who I am today in love. All of those questions."

0 comments: