December 10, 2011

Dominique Strauss-Kahn liked rough sex, says hooker who slept with him

PARIS: Disgraced former International Monetary fund ( IMF) chief Dominique Strauss-Kahn was 'treated like the Messiah' when he arrived at orgies, a prostitute who took part in his group sex sessions has disclosed.

Belgian hooker Jade revealed how she had sex with Strauss-Kahn on the night before he was arrested for trying to rape a New York hotel chambermaid on May 14, The Daily Mail reports.

Jade praised the shamed 62-year-old French politician for his 'courtesy and respect' during the sleazy swingers' parties during an interview with a French newspaper Nord-Eclair.

"I must say, I found DSK to be very pleasant and overly polite. Each encounter with him was mutually respectful. I have always ensured I am seen as a woman and not an object. When people respect each other, nothing bad happens," she said.

She also spoke of the atmosphere at one orgy that was 'packed with well-known people' at Paris's four-star Murano Hotel, as they waited for Strauss-Kahn to arrive.

"Everyone was saying, 'He's on his way'. I asked who they meant, as I had not heard of him at the time. They all seemed to be waiting for Dominique like the arrival of the Messiah," the paper quoted Jade, as saying.

"When he turned up, everyone was as usual very admiring of him. He always had a certain charisma about him, an aura. Although at that session I had very little contact with him," she added.

According to the paper, another prostitute named Florence said she took part in 11 orgies over six years with Strauss-Kahn.

"At these evenings, DSK had sex with every girl in the room. I'm not saying he raped me, but I got the feeling that he liked rough sex," she added.

0 comments: