March 16, 2012

Coco Austin shows picture of her butt... luscious butt

Coco Austin gave her fans more than a glimpse of how she whiled away her day between takes on a TV set yesterday.

The 32-year-old reality star and actress claimed to have forgotten her underwear - and posted the evidence on Twitter. Coco let her behind do all the posing as she lounged on a sofa in a pair of low slung jeans, with her back to the camera.

She tweeted the accompanying message: 'I guess its Thongless Thursday ! What a shocker ,I forgot panties this morning.' Coco - who is married to rapper Ice T - added: 'On Law & Order set, can't go home & get them.' Austin was on location filming another guest appearance on the police drama, in which her husband has a regular role.


The TV personality - who insists her curves are all real - recently opened up about how she used to suffer from an eating disorder.

She told Sister 2 Sister magazine: ‘When I was 18, the J. Lo butt was not in. To have a booty was not the thing.

'You were considered fat if you had a booty. I was being cast in stuff where you'll see all these really beanpole-looking white girls with blond hair and big boobs. That's what I wanted to be.’

She continued: ‘I was pulled aside during a photo shoot and a director told me that I needed to lose weight - that I was getting fat.

‘When I heard that I went into full craziness,” she shares. “I went and tried everything from diet pills to cleansing to everything you could possibly do to get rid of your butt. Bulimia - I tried that but I love my food too much.’

Fortunately, Coco survived the eating disorder ordeal, thanks to her Law & Order: Special Victims Unit star partner.

He confessed: ‘I told her, “You got a little waist and a nice, round butt.” I said, “That's what's unique about you. The boobs - anybody can go buy them.”’

0 comments: